WELCOME FAMILY & FRIENDS

Thanks for checking in on me and mommy and daddy and our friends and family!

Monday, February 21, 2011

My Baptism-Sunday, February 20th, 2011

Today at church was a special day for me, today I was baptized!  I am now a member of the United Methodist Church of Saint Francis, Kansas!  It was a little scarey being up there in front of the whole congregation but you know me, once I warm up, I enjoy the spotlight!  Can I go to the nursery yet?


This is the main event...the spinkling of water on my head!  I didn't care for that much but don't judge, I didn't want my "do" to get messed up! My hair is a work of art!  NOW can I go t the nursery?

After church we took family pictures!  Mommy says I wasn't very cooperative!  I know I wasn't but it was lunchtime and I was hungry!  I mean, isn't it MY day afterall?  :)  Thank goodness I did get to go to the nursery with my best friend Joel for a little while!

Ugh, can I PLEASE go back to the nursery?  Why do you need soooo many pictures anyway?

QUICK, LOOK UP!  Maybe I can make my getaway back to the nursery now?

After church we went to Majestic to eat lunch!  Joining me and mommy and daddy were:  Great-Namma Roose; Namma & Gampa Gardner; MeeMaw & PeePaw Chinn and Miss Morita!  We had a very nice lunch and afterwards, everyone but Miss Morita came to my house to eat cake and ice cream for dessert.  I helped mommy out by giving the icing a little taste test!

I wasn't too sure about the icing so I decided I needed to give some of the decorative icing flowers a trial run!

"Look mommy...the icing is going to work just fine!"

After cake and ice cream I got to open presents...wonder if I can  be baptized every Sunday?  Namma & Gampa Gardner gave me a Precious Moments cross.  Very awesome!  Daddy is going to hang it in my bedroom!

Great-Namma Roose also gave me a present!  It is a picture frame with a cross on it!  Mommy and daddy are going to pick the best picture from my baptizem to put in it and daddy will hang it right next to my Precious moments cross!  Thanks to my Great-Namma Roose and Namma &Gampa Gardner for the gifts and thank you to Great-Namma Roose, Namma & Gampa Gardner and MeeMaw & PeePaw Chinn for making my day even more special by sharing it with me and my mommy & daddy!  I LOVE ALL OF YOU VERY MUCH! 

No comments: